2014 Assessment Customer Review Period Summary
Here is a complete summary of outcomes regarding Assessment’s 2014 customer service activities. Some specific highlights from the Customer Review Period are:
- Over 6,000 inquiries were received and 1,807 assessor appointments scheduled
- Assessment staff maintained an average phone wait time of 10 seconds
- 99 per cent of inquiries were resolved by the end of the Customer Review Period
- 128,424 visits were made to the Assessment Search website from customers seeking assessment information.
- Assessment staff received and processed more than 1,300 information requests within legislated time-frames, the majority of which came through the online Assessment Information Request service.
- This year, 3,397 formal complaints have been filed with the Assessment Review Board. This is down 7 per cent from last year.