I am very excited to host the Ward 12 Open House at Cranston Century Hall (11 Cranarch Road SE) on February 3 from 6:30-8:30 pm. This is a terrific opportunity for residents of Ward 12 to find out what is happening in their communities in 2015.
I have invited a variety of City Departments, representatives from Ward 12 community associations and other levels of government. Here is a brief snapshot of who will be attending:
- CBE Trustee Amber Stewart
- CCSD Trustee Kathi Williams
- City of Calgary
- Transportation and Infrastructure
- Calgary Fire Department
- Water Services
- Waste & Recycling and Environmental Safety Management
- Calgary Emergency management Agency
- Planning and Development
- Community Partnerships
- Calgary Parking Authority
- Animal and Bylaw Services
- Calgary SE MLA Rick Fraser
- LRT on the Green
This is one of my favourite events of the year as it gives me an opportunity to answer many of the questions you have about what is going on in your community. Having departmental experts on hand is a great opportunity for you to hear directly from the source what is going on from a City perspective. There is a lot going on in Ward 12 in 2015, and I can’t wait to share it with you.
If you have any questions about the Open House please contact me here.