You are invited to the Ward 12 Open House!
January 28, 2016
Mahogany Beach Club
29 Masters Park SE
Residents will have the opportunity to discuss ideas, concerns or issues that matter to their communities. In addition, stations will be set up with representatives from a variety of departments. My colleagues from The City of Calgary are very excited to take your questions and offer updates on what 2016 and beyond look like for Ward 12.
Here is a snapshot into who you can expect to be in attendance at the Open House:
- Animal and Bylaw Services
- Calgary Transit/Green Line
- Waste and Recycling
- Calgary Police Services
- YMCA (who will be the operators of the Quarry Park and Seton recreation facilities)
- LRT on the Green Foundation
- Catholic and Public school trustees
- MLA Rick Fraser’s office
- MLA Ric McIver’s office
- MP Tom Kmiec’s office
I’m really looking forward to hearing from you about the issues that matter to you and your family. Stop by and say hello!