My annual Ward 12 Open House is almost upon us!
Each year my office invites City of Calgary departments and external partners to participate. Presentation booths will be set up for information and our guests will be looking forward to answering your questions. Details are listed below:
Here is the list of confirmed attendees and what you might be interested in discussing with them:
- Animal and Bylaw Services – Community Standards Bylaw
- Recreation – Recreation centres and progress at Seton
- Parks – Off-leash parks, pathway snow plowing, landscape maintenance agreements
- Roads – Sidewalk/road snow removal, school playground zones, RRFBs
- Calgary Parking Authority – angle and RV parking in communities
- YMCA – new recreation facilities, services offered
- CBE Trustee Amber Stewart
- Calgary SE MLA Rick Fraser
- Calgary Hays MLA Ric McIver
We will be confirming more guests as we get closer to the event. My team and I look forward to seeing you there!